Card
-> PWG World Championship: “Mr. Wrestling” Kevin Steen © vs. Davey Richards
-> PWG World Tag Team Championship: The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) © vs. The Dynasty (Joey Ryan & Scorpio Sky)
-> El Generico vs. Rocky “Azúcar” Romero
-> RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma) vs. Super Smash Brothers (Player Uno & Player Dos)
-> Eddie Edwards vs. TJ Perkins
-> Willie Mack vs. Chuck Taylor
-> “Pretty” Peter Avalon vs. Brian Cage-Taylor
Links Únicos MP4
FileServe
FileSonic
Wupload
Pro-Wrestling Downloads foi um site/blog de downloads de pro-wrestling que começou em 2009 devido à grande expansão da luta livre no Brasil, ideia vinda de comunidades na rede social que motivaram a criação do site. Hoje, em 2014, estamos de volta para podermos reerguer esse esporte no Brasil!



6 comentários:
"Sorry, This file has been removed"
This is the brand new links than I wait for post but i can't do anything than some kind of asshole are reporting the links!
The file got deleted while I was downloading it!
Ok, but what you expect I do? I can't do anything if you not download the day than I post !
Look, I'm not blaming you for this. I was only letting people know that the file was no longer available, so please don't have a go at me!
Ok, I don't have any problem with you.
Postar um comentário